We finally got some snow and not only were we able to go x-country skiing at the Arboretum, but I was able to get some fresh stuff and try out some snow dyeing. Last year's efforts were quite pathetic. Barely pinky green. So hopefully I've used a strong enough concentration this time to create some interest. It's only 1C out there, so this is really wet snow. And with a very large labrador, it was important not too find the yellow snow underneath! Who knows, maybe that would have helped!
The bottom left contains fabric that has a spiral twist, and the bottom right is a silk velvet scarf. Stay tuned!